For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.002% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% Triton-X-100, 10mM Tris, 10mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Stanniocalcin related protein
- Stanniocalcin-related protein
- FunctionHas an anti-hypocalcemic action on calcium and phosphate homeostasis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in a variety of tissues including muscle, heart, pancreas, kidney, spleen, prostate, small intestine, colon and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the stanniocalcin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human Stanniocalcin 2 protein (ab40670)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"