For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Stella protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSMDPSQFNPTYIPGSPQMLTEENSRDDS GASQISSETLIKNLSNLTINASSESVSPLSEALLRRESVGAAVLREIEDE WLYSRRGVRTLLSVQREKMARLRYMLLGGVRTHERRPTNKEPKGVKKESR PFKCPCSFCVSNGWDPSENARIGNQDTKPLQP
- Molecular weight20 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 159
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity>90% by SDS-PAGE.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 2.4% Urea, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol
- Compaction associated protein 1
- Developmental pluripotency associated 3
- Developmental pluripotency associated protein 3
- FunctionMay play a role in maintaining cell pluripotentiality.
- Tissue specificityLow expression in testis, ovary and thymus. Expressed in embryonic stem and carcinoma cells. Highly expressed in testicular germ cell tumors.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal ovary.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Stella protein images
References for Recombinant Human Stella protein (ab134623)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"