For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSMDPSQFNPTYIPGSPQMLTEENSRDDS GASQISSETLIKNLSNLTINASSESVSPLSEALLRRESVGAAVLREIEDE WLYSRRGVRTLLSVQREKMARLRYMLLGGVRTHERRPTNKEPKGVKKESR PFKCPCSFCVSNGWDPSENARIGNQDTKPLQP
- Molecular weight20 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 159
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity>90% by SDS-PAGE.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 2.4% Urea, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol
- Compaction associated protein 1
- Developmental pluripotency associated 3
- Developmental pluripotency associated protein 3
- FunctionMay play a role in maintaining cell pluripotentiality.
- Tissue specificityLow expression in testis, ovary and thymus. Expressed in embryonic stem and carcinoma cells. Highly expressed in testicular germ cell tumors.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal ovary.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Stella protein (denatured) images
References for Recombinant Human Stella protein (denatured) (ab134623)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"