For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab89358 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Epididymis secretory sperm binding protein Li 94n
- HEL S 94n
- FunctionMediates the association of the molecular chaperones HSC70 and HSP90 (HSPCA and HSPCB).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 STI1 domains.
Contains 9 TPR repeats.
- DomainThe TPR 1 repeat interacts with the C-terminal of HSC70. The TPR 4, 5 and 6 repeats (also called TPR2A domain) and TPR 7, 8 and 9 repeats (also called TPR2B domain) interact with HSP90.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human STIP1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human STIP1 protein (ab89358)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"