For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
>90% pure as determined by SDS-PAGE and Western blot analyses. Purification by multi step chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Epididymis secretory sperm binding protein Li 94n
- HEL S 94n
- FunctionMediates the association of the molecular chaperones HSC70 and HSP90 (HSPCA and HSPCB).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 STI1 domains.
Contains 9 TPR repeats.
- DomainThe TPR 1 repeat interacts with the C-terminal of HSC70. The TPR 4, 5 and 6 repeats (also called TPR2A domain) and TPR 7, 8 and 9 repeats (also called TPR2B domain) interact with HSP90.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human STIP1 protein images
SDS-PAGE - STIP1 protein (Human) (ab92357)
SDS-PAGE analysis of ab92357 (STIP1 protein) stained
with Coomassie Blue.
Lane 1: Molecular Weight marker
Lane 2: 0.5 µg
Lane 3: 1 µg
Lane 4: 2 µg
Lane 5: 5
Western blot - STIP1 protein (Human) (ab92357)
All lanes : STIP1 antibody at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Molecular weight marker
Lane 2 : STIP1 protein (ab92357) at 0.05 µg
Lane 3 : STIP1 protein (ab92357) at 0.1 µg
Predicted band size : 63 kDa
References for Recombinant Human STIP1 protein (ab92357)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"