For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight81 kDa including tags
- Related Products
- Substrate reagent
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe Specific activity of ab101549 was determined to be 4 nmol/min/mg.
- Purity> 70
The purity was determined to be >75% by densitometry
- Additional notes
ab204869 (PKI-alpha peptide) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 10mM Glutathione, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- NDR 1
- Ndr Ser/Thr kinase-like protein
- FunctionNegative regulator of MAP3K1/2 signaling. Converts MAP3K2 from its phosphorylated form to its nonphosphorylated form and inhibits autophosphorylation of MAP3K2.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed with highest levels observed in peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human STK38 protein images
References for Recombinant human STK38 protein (ab101549)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"