For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant human STK38L protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight82 kDa including tags
- Amino acids2 to 464
- Related Products
- Substrate reagent
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe specific activity of ab125530 was determined to be 2 nmol/min/mg.
- Purity> 90
Purity determined to be >90% by densitometry.
- Additional notes
ab204871 (SGK peptide) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.002% PMSF, 0.004% DTT, 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.003% EDTA, 25% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- NDR2 protein kinase
- FunctionInvolved in the regulation of structural processes in differentiating and mature neuronal cells.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed with highest levels observed in the thymus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Associated with the actin cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human STK38L protein images
References for Recombinant human STK38L protein (ab125530)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"