For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight63 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 545
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
- Related Products
- Substrate reagent
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific activity: 22 nmol/min/mg
- Purity> 95
Purification determined by densitometry
- Additional notes
ab64311 (Myelin Basic Protein protein) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 150mM Imidazole
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Sodium phosphate, 300mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- FunctionMay act as a mediator of stress-activated signals.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in brain and pancreas followed by heart, lung, kidney, skeletal muscle, liver, placenta and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainPAPA box (proline-alanine repeats) may target the kinase to a specific subcellular location by facilitating interaction with intracellular proteins such as actin or actin-like proteins.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Nucleus when caspase-cleaved.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human STK39 protein images
References for Recombinant human STK39 protein (ab107696)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"