For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMSDDFLWFEGIAFPTMGFRSETLRKVRDEF VIRDEDVIILTYPKSGTNWLAEILCLMHSKGDAKWIQSVPIWERSPWVES EIGYTALSETESPRLFSSHLPIQLFPKSFFSSKAKVIYLMRNPRDVLVSG YFFWKNMKFIKKPKSWEEYFEWFCQGTVLYGSWFDHIHGWMPMREEKNFL LLSYEELKQDTGRTIEKICQFLGKTLEPEELNLILKNSSFQSMKENKMSN YSLLSVDYVVDKAQLLRKGVSGDWKNHFTVAQAEDFDKLFQEKMADLPRE LFPWE
- Molecular weight36 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 285
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab108128 was purified using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Alcohol/hydroxysteroid sulfotransferase
- Bile salt sulfotranasferase 2A1
- Bile salt sulfotransferase
- FunctionCatalyzes the sulfation of steroids and bile acids in the liver and adrenal glands.
- Tissue specificityLiver, adrenal and at lower level in the kidney. Is present in human fetus in higher level in the adrenal than the liver and the kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sulfotransferase 1 family.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SULT2A1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human SULT2A1 protein (ab108128)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"