For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 20mM HEPES, pH 7.4
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in 20mM HEPES, pH7.0
Packaging size : 0.5 mg
- Copper chaperone for superoxide dismutase
- FunctionDelivers copper to copper zinc superoxide dismutase (SOD1).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesIn the C-terminal section; belongs to the Cu-Zn superoxide dismutase family.
Contains 1 HMA domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Superoxide Dismutase 4 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Superoxide Dismutase 4 protein (ab82737)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"