For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMSMEDPFFVVKGEVQKAVNTAQGLFQRWTELLQDPSTATREEIDWTTNEL RNNLRSIEWDLEDLDETISIVEANPRKFNLDATELSIRKAFITSTRQVVR DMKDQMSTSSVQALAERKNRQALLGDSGSQNWSTGTTDKYGRLDRELQRA NSHFIEEQQAQQQLIVEQQDEQLELVSGSIGVLKNMSQRIGGELEEQAVM LEDFSHELESTQSRLDNVMKKLAKVSHMTSDRRQWCAIAILFAVLLVVLI LFLVL
- Molecular weight54 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 255
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesBest to use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, Glutathione
Note: Glutathione is reduced
- Laminin B2 chain
- FunctionInvolved in intracellular vesicle trafficking.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the syntaxin family.
Contains 1 t-SNARE coiled-coil homology domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Syntaxin 6 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Syntaxin 6 protein (ab112390)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"