For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human TAFA 2 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceANHHKAHHVKTGTCEVVALHRCCNKNKIEERSQTVKCSCFPGQVAGTTRA APSCVDASIVEQKWWCHMQPCLEGEECKVLPDRKGWSCSSGNKVKTTRVT H
- Molecular weight11 kDa
- Amino acids31 to 131
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 95
Purity : Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin Level : < 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Chemokine like protein TAFA 2
- Chemokine-like protein TAFA-2
- Chemokine-like protein TAFA2
- Tissue specificityBrain-specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAM19/TAFA family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human TAFA 2 protein (ab54415)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"