For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human TAGLN2 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MEVQQKIEKQ YDADLEQILI QWITTQCRKD VGRPQPGREN FQNWLKDGTV LCELINALYP EGQAPVKKIQ ASTMAFKQME QISQFLQAAE RYGINTTDIF QTVDLWEGKN MACVQRTLMN LGGLAVARDD GLFSGDPNWF PKKSKENPRN FSDNQLQEGK NVIGLQMGTN RGASQAGMTG YGMPRQIL
- Molecular weight23 kDa including tags
- Amino acids13 to 199
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab124866 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Additional notesab124866 should be stored desiccated below -18°C. For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- epididymis tissue protein Li 7e
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calponin family.
Contains 1 calponin-like repeat.
Contains 1 CH (calponin-homology) domain.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human TAGLN2 protein (ab124866)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"