For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human TAGLN3 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMANRGPSYGLSREVQEKIEQKYDADLENKL VDWIILQCAEDIEHPPPGRAHFQKWLMDGTVLCKLINSLYPPGQEPIPKI SESKMAFKQMEQISQFLKAAETYGVRTTDIFQTVDLWEGKDMAAVQRTLM ALGSVAVTKDDGCYRGEPSWFHRKAQQNRRGFSEEQLRQGQNVIGLQMGS NKGASQAGMTGYGMPRQIM
- Molecular weight25 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 199
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab116179 was purified using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol, 0.02% DTT
- Neuronal protein 22
- Neuronal protein NP25
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in the brain. Expression is increased in the superior frontal cortex of alcoholics, but not in the motor cortex or cerebellum.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calponin family.
Contains 1 calponin-like repeat.
Contains 1 CH (calponin-homology) domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human TAGLN3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human TAGLN3 protein (ab116179)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"