For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight89 kDa
- Amino acids1 to 463
- Related Products
- Substrate reagent
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe specific activity of ab125551 was determined to be 260 nmol/min/mg.
- Purity> 90
Assessed by densitometry.
- Additional notes
ab204875 (PKC epsilon peptide) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.002% PMSF, 0.004% DTT, 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.003% EDTA, 25% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- CTCL tumor antigen HD CL 09
- CTCL-associated antigen HD-CL-09
- Cutaneous T cell lymphoma tumor antigen HD CL 09
- FunctionInhibits the basal activity of Jun kinase. Negatively regulated by epidermal growth factor (EGF). When overexpressed, may activate ERK1/ERK2 and JNK/SAPK.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed at a low level, and highly expressed in peripheral blood leukocytes (PBLs), thymus, spleen, kidney, skeletal muscle, heart and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated. Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane. Also localized to the peripheral cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human TAOK3 protein images
References for Recombinant human TAOK3 protein (ab125551)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"