For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Tapasin protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequencePGPPPFGLEWRRQHLGKGHLLLAATPGLNGQMPAAQEGAVAFAAWDDDEP WGPWTGNGTFWLPTVQPFQEGTYLATIHLPYLQGQVTLELAVYKPPKVSL MPAT
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids197 to 300
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- FunctionInvolved in the association of MHC class I with transporter associated with antigen processing (TAP) and in the assembly of MHC class I with peptide (peptide loading).
- Tissue specificityNeutrophils, mostly in fully differentiated cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C1-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- DomainThe N-terminus is required for efficient association with MHC class I molecule and for a stable interaction between MHC I and calreticulin. Binding to TAP is mediated by the C-terminus region.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Tapasin protein images
References for Recombinant Human Tapasin protein (ab114877)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"