For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human TAX1BP3 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMSYIPGQPVTAVVQRVEIHKLRQGENLILG FSIGGGIDQDPSQNPFSEDKTDKGIYVTRVSEGGPAEIAGLQIGDKIMQV NGWDMTMVTHDQARKRLTKRSEEVVRLLVTRQSLQKAVQQSMLS
- Molecular weight16 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 124
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab115716 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.02% DTT
- Glutaminase interacting protein 3
- Glutaminase-interacting protein 3
- Tax interaction protein 1
- FunctionMay play a role in the Rho signaling pathway. May act as an inhibitor of the Wnt signaling pathway. May play a role in activation of CDC42 by the viral protein HPV16 E6.
- Tissue specificityDetected in various cell lines including HeLa. Weakly expressed in peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human TAX1BP3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human TAX1BP3 protein (ab115716)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"