For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human TBC1D25 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceYAGPEDGPHLRALHDLLTTYAVTHPQVSYCQGMSDLASPILAVMDHEGHA FVCFCGIMKRLAANFHPDGRAMATKFAHLKLLLRHADPDFYQYLQEAGAD DLFFCYRWL
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids302 to 410
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- FunctionActs as a GTPase-activating protein specific for RAB33B. Involved in the regulation of autophagosome maturation, the process in which autophagosomes fuse with endosomes and lysosomes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Rab-GAP TBC domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasmic vesicle, autophagosome. It is dispersed in the cytoplasm under nutrient-rich conditions. Localizes at autophagosomes under cell starving conditions.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human TBC1D25 protein images
References for Recombinant Human TBC1D25 protein (ab116970)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"