For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMADPRVRQIK IKTGVVKRLV KEKVMYEKEA KQQEEKIEKM RAEDGENYDI KKQAEILQES RMMIPDCQRR LEAAYLDLQR ILENEKDLEE AEEYKEARLV LDSVKLEA
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab86691 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 7.5
- Chaperonin cofactor A
- Co chaperonin associated with a & b tubulin
- FunctionTubulin-folding protein; involved in the early step of the tubulin folding pathway.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TBCA family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human TBCA protein images
References for Recombinant Human TBCA protein (ab86691)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"