For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MASTSRLDAL PRVTCPNHPD AILVEDYRAG DMICPECGLV VGDRVIDVGS EWRTFSNDKA TKDPSRVGDS QNPLLSDGDL STMIGKGTGA ASFDEFGNSK YQNRRTMSSS DRAMMNAFKE ITTMADRINL PRNIVDRTNN LFKQVYEQKS LKGRANDAIA SACLYIACRQ EGVPRTFKEI CAVSRISKKE IGRCFKLILK ALETSVDLIT TGDFMSRFCS NLCLPKQVQM AATHIARKAV ELDLVPGRSP ISVAAAAIYM ASQASAEKRT QKEIGDIAGV ADVTIRQSYR LIYPRAPDLF PTDFKFDTPV DKLPQL
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab95501 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
- General transcription factor IIB
- General transcription factor TFIIB
- FunctionGeneral factor that plays a major role in the activation of eukaryotic genes transcribed by RNA polymerase II.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TFIIB family.
Contains 1 TFIIB-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human TFIIB protein images
References for Recombinant Human TFIIB protein (ab95501)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"