For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Thioredoxin domain containing 9 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.002% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% Triton-X-100, 10mM Tris, pH 8.0
- ATP binding protein associated with cell differentiation
- ATP-binding protein associated with cell differentiation
- FunctionSignificantly diminishes the chaperonin TCP1 complex ATPase activity, thus negatively impacts protein folding, including that of actin or tubulin.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 thioredoxin domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Thioredoxin domain containing 9 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Thioredoxin domain containing 9 protein (ab40606)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"