For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human THTPA protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMAQGLIEVERKFLPGPGTEERLQELGGTLE YRVTFRDTYYDTPELSLMQADHWLRRREDSGWELKCPGAAGVLGPHTEYK ELTAEPTIVAQLCKVLRADGLGAGDVAAVLGPLGLQEVASFVTKRSAWKL VLLGADEEEPQLRVDLDTADFGYAVGEVEALVHEEAEVPTALEKIHRLSS MLGVPAQETAPAKLIVYLQRFRPQDYQRLLEVNSSRERPQETEDPDHCLG
- Molecular weight28 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 230
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab98233 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- RelevanceThiamine triphosphatase (THTPA) catalyzes the hydrolysis of thiamine triphosphate (THTP) to thiamine diphosphate (THDP), which is the major cellular form of thiamine (vitamin B1).
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Recombinant Human THTPA protein images
References for Recombinant Human THTPA protein (ab98233)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"