For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceSaccharomyces cerevisiae
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMSDAAVDTSSEITTKDLKEKKEVVEEAENGRDAPANGNAENEENGEQEAD NEVDEEEEEGGEEEEEEEEGDGEEEDGDEDEEAESATGKRAAEDDEDDDV DTKKQKTDEDD
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
purified by affinity chromatography
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.5% Triton-X-100, 50mM HEPES, 30mM Glutathione, 100mM Sodium chloride, 1mM DTT, pH 7.5
- Prothymosin alpha
- Prothymosin alpha (gene sequence 28)
- Prothymosin alpha like 1 protein
- FunctionProthymosin alpha may mediate immune function by conferring resistance to certain opportunistic infections.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the pro/parathymosin family.
modificationsCovalently linked to a small RNA of about 20 nucleotides.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human Thymosin alpha 1 protein (ab88719)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"