For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSHMARFALTVVRHGETRFNKEKIIQGQG VDEPLSETGFKQAAAAGIFLNNVKFTHAFSSDLMRTKQTMHGILERSKFC KDMTVKYDSRLRERKYGVVEGKALSELRAMAKAAREECPVFTPPGGETLD QVKMRGIDFFEFLCQLILKEADQKEQFSQGSPSNCLETSLAEIFPLGKNH SSKVNSDSGIPGLAASVLVVSHGAYMRSLFDYFLTDLKCSLPATLSRSEL MSVTPNTGMSLFIINFEEGREVKPTVQCICMNLQDHLNGLTETR
- Molecular weight33 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 270
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab101635 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.2M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM DTT, pH 8.0
- 6-bisphosphatase TIGAR
- chromosome 12 open reading frame 5
- FunctionProbable fructose-biphosphatase. Lowers cellular levels of fructose 2,6-bisphosphate. Protects cells against reactive oxygen species and against apoptosis induced by p53/TP53.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosphoglycerate mutase family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human TIGAR protein images
References for Recombinant Human TIGAR protein (ab101635)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"