For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceARFALTVVRHGETRFNKEKIIQGQGVDEPLSETGFKQAAAAGIFLNNVKF THAFSSDLMRTKQTMHGILERSKFCKDMTVKYDSRLRERKYGVVEGKALS ELRAMAKAAREECPVFTPPGGETLDQVKMRGIDFFEFLCQLILKEADQKE QFSQGSPSNCLETSLAEIFPLGKNHSSKVNSDSGIPGLAASVLVVSHGAY MRSLFDYFLTDLKCSLPATLSRSELMSVTPNTGMSLFIINFEEGREVKPT VQCICMNLQDHLNGLTETRGGGYGRKKRRQRRR
- Molecular weight36 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 270
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 95
ab115509 is greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- Additional notesPretreatment with ab115509 for 4 hrs, using a concentration range 0.1-5.0 µg/ml, protects U2OS cells from apoptosis induced by hydrogen peroxide.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- 6-bisphosphatase TIGAR
- chromosome 12 open reading frame 5
- FunctionProbable fructose-biphosphatase. Lowers cellular levels of fructose 2,6-bisphosphate. Protects cells against reactive oxygen species and against apoptosis induced by p53/TP53.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosphoglycerate mutase family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human TIGAR protein (ab115509)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"