For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human TMPRSS2 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceGWGATEEKGKTSEVLNAAKVLLIETQRCNSRYVYDNLITPAMICAGFLQG NVDSCQGDSGGPLVTSKNNIWWLIGDTSWGSGCAKAYRPGVYGNVMVFTD WIYRQMRADG
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids383 to 492
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesBest to use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Tissue specificityExpressed strongly in small intestine. Also expressed in prostate, colon, stomach and salivary gland.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family.
Contains 1 LDL-receptor class A domain.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
Contains 1 SRCR domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane and Secreted. Activated by cleavage and secreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human TMPRSS2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human TMPRSS2 protein (ab112364)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"