For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMQLETAKEPCMAKFGPLPSKWQMASSEPPCVNKVSDWKLEILQNGLYLIY GQVAPNANYNDVAPFEVRLYKNKDMIQTLTNKSKIQNVGGTYELHVGD TI
- Molecular weight15 kDa
- Amino acids72 to 199
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab113132 was purified by conventional chromatography, after refolding of the isolated inclusion bodies in a renaturation buffer.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.26% Sodium citrate, 10% Glycerol, 0.02% DTT
- Activation inducible TNF related ligand
- Activation-inducible TNF-related ligand
- AITR ligand
- FunctionCytokine that binds to TNFRSF18/AITR/GITR. Important for interactions between activated T-lymphocytes and endothelial cells and may modulate T-lymphocyte survival in peripheral tissues.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in the small intestine, ovary, testis, kidney and endothelial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human TNFSF18 protein images
References for Recombinant Human TNFSF18 protein (ab113132)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"