For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSHMEHAFT PLEPLLSTGN LKYCLVILNQ PLDNYFRHLW NKALLRACAD GGANRLYDIT EGERESFLPE FINGDFDSIR PEVREYYATK GCELISTPDQ DHTDFTKCLK MLQKKIEEKD LKVDVIVTLG GLAGRFDQIM ASVNTLFQAT HITPFPIIII
QEESLIYLLQ PGKHRLHVDT GMEGDWCGLI PVGQPCMQVT TTGLKWNLTN DVLAFGTLVS TSNTYDGSGV VTVETDHPLL WTMAIKS
- Molecular weight30 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 243
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab123150 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol
- Placental protein 20
- FunctionCatalyzes the phosphorylation of thiamine to thiamine pyrophosphate. Can also catalyze the phosphorylation of pyrithiamine to pyrithiamine pyrophosphate.
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, kidney, testis, small intestine and peripheral blood leukocytes, and at very low levels in a variety of tissues.
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; thiamine diphosphate biosynthesis; thiamine diphosphate from thiamine: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the thiamine pyrophosphokinase family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human TPK1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human TPK1 protein (ab123150)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"