For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceLGVFGLSLYTTERDLREVFSKYGPIADVSIVYDQQSRRSRGFAFVYFENV DDAKEAKERANGMELDGRRIRVDFSITKRP
- Molecular weight34 kDa including tags
- Amino acids120 to 199
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
ab114393 is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris citrate/phosphate, 0.3% Glutathione
- arginine/serine-rich 10
- Arginine/serine-rich splicing factor 10
- FunctionSequence-specific RNA-binding protein which participates in the control of pre-mRNA splicing.
- Tissue specificityHighest expression in heart, skeletal muscle and pancreas. Less abundant in kidney, placenta and brain. Lowest expression in kidney and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the splicing factor SR family.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated in the RS domains.
Dimethylation at Arg-241 is probably asymmetric.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human TRA2B protein images
References for Recombinant Human TRA2B protein (ab114393)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"