For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant human TRAP1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight77 kDa including tags
- TagsDDDDK tag C-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityKd = 1.95 nM. Assay conditions: 20 mM HEPES, pH 7.5, 50 mM KCl, 5 mM MgCl2, 20 mM sodium molybdate, 2 mM DTT, 0.01% NP40, 100 µg/ml BSA, 50 nM TRAP1, geldanamycin-FITC (titration range 0.016-16 nM) incubated at 4oC for 24 hrs. Fluorescence polarization measured at RT (Ex/Em= 485/520 nm).
- Purity> 95
- Additional notes
Kd = 1.95 nM. Assay conditions: 20 mM HEPES, pH 7.5, 50 mM KCl, 5 mM MgCl2, 20 mM sodium molybdate, 2 mM DTT, 0.01% NP40, 100 µg/ml BSA, 50 nM TRAP1, geldanamycin-FITC (titration range 0.016-16 nM) incubated at 4oC for 24 hrs. Fluorescence polarization measured at RT (Ex/Em= 485/520 nm).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 1.06% Potassium phosphate, 0.008% DTT, 0.015% EDTA, 2.5% Glycerol, 0.29% Sodium chloride
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Heat shock protein 75
- Heat shock protein 75 kDa
- Heat shock protein 75 kDa mitochondrial
- FunctionChaperone that expresses an ATPase activity.
- Tissue specificityFound in skeletal muscle, liver, heart, brain, kidney, pancreas, lung and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 90 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human TRAP1 protein images
References for Recombinant human TRAP1 protein (ab123775)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"