For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMSEAPRAETFVFLDLEATGLPSVEPEIAEL SLFAVHRSSLENPEHDESGALVLPRVLDKLTLCMCPERPFTAKASEIT GL
- Molecular weight28 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 236
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
purified by using anion-exchange chromatography (DEAE sepharose resin) and gel-filtration chromatography (Sephacryl S-200) with 20mM Tris pH 7.5, 2mM EDTA.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.2M Sodium chloride, 5mM DTT, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
- 3' 5' exonuclease
- 3' 5' exonuclease TREX2
- 3'-5' exonuclease TREX2
- FunctionExonuclease with a preference for double-stranded DNA with mismatched 3' termini. May play a role in DNA repair.
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, breast, prostate, skeletal muscle, testis, uterus, bone marrow, colon, small intestine, stomach and thymus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the exonuclease superfamily. TREX family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human TREX2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human TREX2 protein (ab104641)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"