For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMSEAPRAETFVFLDLEATGLPSVEPEIAEL SLFAVHRSSLENPEHDESGALVLPRVLDKLTLCMCPERPFTAKASEITGL SSEGLARCRKAGFDGAVVRTLQAFLSRQAGPICLVAHNGFDYDFPLLCAE LRRLGARLPRDTVCLDTLPALRGLDRAHSHGTRARGRQGYSLGSLFHRYF RAEPSAAHSAEGDVHTLLLIFLHRAAELLAWADEQARGWAHIEPMYLPPD DPSLEA
- Molecular weight28 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 236
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab124849 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques and sterile filtered.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.08% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 30% Glycerol, 1.17% Sodium chloride
- 3' 5' exonuclease
- 3' 5' exonuclease TREX2
- 3'-5' exonuclease TREX2
- FunctionExonuclease with a preference for double-stranded DNA with mismatched 3' termini. May play a role in DNA repair.
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, breast, prostate, skeletal muscle, testis, uterus, bone marrow, colon, small intestine, stomach and thymus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the exonuclease superfamily. TREX family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human TREX2 protein (ab124849)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"