For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human TRIP protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 50mM Tris acetate, 1mM EDTA, pH 7.5
- RING finger protein 206
- TRAF Interacting Protein
- FunctionInhibits activation of NF-kappa-B mediated by TNF.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > perinuclear region.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human TRIP protein images
References for Recombinant Human TRIP protein (ab75648)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"