For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human TRPT1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSHMNFSGG GRQEAAGSRG RRAPRPREQD RDVQLSKALS YALRHGALKL GLPMGADGFV PLGTLLQLPQ FRGFSAEDVQ RVVDTNRKQR FALQLGDPST GLLIRANQGH SLQVPKLELM PLETPQALPP MLVHGTFWKH WPSILLKGLS CQGRTHIHLA PGLPGDPGII SGMRSHCEIA VFIDGPLALA DGIPFFRSAN GVILTPGNTD GFLLPKYFKE ALQLRPTRKP LSLAGDEETE CQSSPKHSSR ERRRIQQ
- Molecular weight30 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 253
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab116176 was purified using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl
- tRNA 2''-phosphotransferase 1
- tRNA phosphotransferase 1
- FunctionCatalyzes the last step of tRNA splicing, the transfer of the splice junction 2'-phosphate from ligated tRNA to NAD to produce ADP-ribose 1''-2'' cyclic phosphate.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Weakly or not expressed in lung, spleen, small intestine and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the kptA/TPT1 family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human TRPT1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human TRPT1 protein (ab116176)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"