For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceEQAPGTAPCS RGSSWSADLD KCMDCASCRA RPHSDFCLGC AAAPPAPFRL LWP
- Amino acids28 to 80
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityBiological Activity : Determined by its ability to inhibit TWEAK-induced weak cell death of HT29 cells. The expected ED50 for this effect is 1.0-3.0 µg/ml.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. The lyophilized protein is stable for a few weeks at room temperature. Store at -20°C long term.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute to 1mg/ml in sterile water.
- CD 266
- CD266 antigen
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF12/TWEAK. Weak inducer of apoptosis in some cell types. Promotes angiogenesis and the proliferation of endothelial cells. May modulate cellular adhesion to matrix proteins.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, placenta and kidney. Intermediate expression in lung, skeletal muscle and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 TNFR-Cys repeat.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant human TWEAKR protein (ab50176)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"