For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids455 to 890
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific activity: 154 nmol/min/mg.
- Additional notes
ab204877 (Poly (4:1 Glu, Tyr) peptide) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- FunctionMay be involved in cell adhesion processes, particularly in the central nervous system. In case of filovirus infection, seems to function as a cell entry factor.
- Tissue specificityAbundant in the brain and lower levels in other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. AXL/UFO subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human TYRO3 protein images
References for Recombinant human TYRO3 protein (ab64304)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"