For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSHMAESVE RLQQRVQELE RELAQERSLQ VPRSGDGGGG RVRIEKMSSE VVDSNPYSRL MALKRMGIVS DYEKIRTFAV AIVGVGGVGS VTAEMLTRCG IGKLLLFDYD KVELANMNRL FFQPHQAGLS KVQAAEHTLR NINPDVLFEV HNYNITTVEN FQHFMDRISN GGLEEGKPVD LVLSCVDNFE ARMTINTACN ELGQTWMESG VSENAVSGHI QLIIPGESAC FACAPPLVVA ANIDEKTLKR EGVCAASLPT TMGVVAGILV QNVLKFLLNF GTVSFYLGYN AMQDFFPTMS MKPNPQCDDR NCRKQQEEYK KKVAALPKQE VIQEEEEIIH EDNEWGIELV SEVSEEELKN FSGPVPDLPE GITVAYTIPK KQEDSVTELT VEDSGESLED LMAKMKNM
- Molecular weight47 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 404
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab124609 is purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.29% Sodium chloride
- FunctionE1-like enzyme which activates UFM1 and SUMO2.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-activating E1 family. UBA5 subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Localizes mainly in cytoplasm, while it mainly localizes to the nucleus in presence of SUMO2.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human UBA5 protein images
References for Recombinant Human UBA5 protein (ab124609)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"