For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMRGSHHHHHH GMASMTGGQQ MGRDLYDDDD KDRWGSMASM RVVKELEDLQ KKPPPYLRNL SSDDANVLVW HALLLPDQPP YHLKAFNLRI SFPPEYPFKP PMIKFTTKIY HPNVDENGQI CLPIISSENW KPCTKTCQVL EALNVLVNRP NIREPLRMDL ADLLTQNPEL FRKNAEEFTL RFGVDRPS
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab79192 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris, 1mM DTT, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 8.0
- Retinoic acid induced gene B protein
- Retinoic acid-induced gene B protein
- FunctionCatalyzes the covalent attachment of ubiquitin or ISG15 to other proteins. Functions in the E6/E6-AP-induced ubiquitination of p53/TP53.
- Tissue specificityPresent in natural killer cells (at protein level).
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Ube2L6 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Ube2L6 protein (ab79192)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"