For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MASMQKRLQK ELLALQNDPP PGMTLNEKSV QNSITQWIVD MEGAPGTLYE GEKFQLLFKF SSRYPFDSPQ VMFTGENIPV HPHVYSNGHI CLSILTEDWS PALSVQSVCL SIISMLSSCK EKRRPPDNSF YVRTCNKNPK KTKWWYHDDT C
- Molecular weight20 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 151
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab124868 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.03% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- FunctionAccepts ubiquitin from the E1 complex and catalyzes its covalent attachment to other proteins. In vitro catalyzes monoubiquitination and 'Lys-11'-linked polyubiquitination.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human UBE2W protein (ab124868)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"