For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MSKVSFKITL TSDPRLPYKV LSVPESTPFT AVLKFAAEEF KVPAATSAII TNDGIGINPA QTAGNVFLKH GSELRIIPRD RVG
- Molecular weight11 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 83
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab123867 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Additional notesab124867 should be stored desiccated below -18°C. For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Store under Desiccating conditions.
Constituents: 0.24% Tris, 10% Glycerol
- FunctionUbiquitin-like modifier protein which binds to a number of target proteins, such as DDRGK1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UFM1 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Predominantly nuclear. Also expressed diffusely in the cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human UFM1 protein (ab124867)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"