For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceEICPSFQRVIETLLMDTPSSYEAAMELFSPDQDMREAGAQLKKLVDTLPQ KPRESIIKLMEKIAQSSLCN
- Molecular weight35 kDa including tags
- Amino acids22 to 91
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityuseful for Antibody Production and Protein Array
- Additional notesab112370 is best used within three months from the date of receipt.useful for Antibody Production and Protein Array
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.31% Glutathione
Note: Glutathione is reduced
- FunctionBinds phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylinositol, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB) and weakly progesterone, potent inhibitor of phospholipase A2.
- Tissue specificityClara cells (nonciliated cells of the surface epithelium of the pulmonary airways).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the secretoglobin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Uteroglobin protein images
References for Recombinant Human Uteroglobin protein (ab112370)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"