For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MSAPAQPPAE GTEGTAPGGG PPGPPPNMTS NRRLQQTQAQ VEEVVDIIRV NVDKVLERDQ KLSELDDRAD ALQAGASQFE SSAAKLKRKY W
- Amino acids1 to 91
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab63841 was purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: PBS, 1mM EDTA, pH 7.4
- SYB 1
- FunctionInvolved in the targeting and/or fusion of transport vesicles to their target membrane.
- Tissue specificityNervous system, skeletal muscle and adipose tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the synaptobrevin family.
Contains 1 v-SNARE coiled-coil homology domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane; Cytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle > synaptic vesicle membrane. Cell junction > synapse > synaptosome and Cytoplasmic vesicle membrane. Cell junction > synapse > synaptosome.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human VAMP1 protein images
SDS-PAGE - VAMP1 protein (ab63841)
15% SDS PAGE
References for Recombinant Human VAMP1 protein (ab63841)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"