For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMRGSHHHHHH GMASMTGGQQ MGRDLYDDDD KDRWGSHMSA TAATAPPAAP AGEGGPPAPP PNLTSNRRLQ QTQAQVDEVV DIMRVNVDKV LERDQKLSEL DDRADALQAG ASQFETSAAK LKRKYW
- Molecular weight14 kDa
- Amino acids1 to 89
- Additional sequence informationVAMP2 Human Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 126 amino acids (1-89) and having a molecular mass of 13.8 kDa.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Purity is greater than 95.0% as determined by RP-HPLC and SDS-PAGE.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 1mM EDTA, 1X PBS
- FunctionInvolved in the targeting and/or fusion of transport vesicles to their target membrane.
- Tissue specificityNervous system and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the synaptobrevin family.
Contains 1 v-SNARE coiled-coil homology domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle > synaptic vesicle membrane. Cell junction > synapse > synaptosome. Neuronal synaptic vesicles.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human VAMP2 protein (ab73782)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"