For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Sequence MKHHHHHHAS MGKQNSKLAP EVMEDLVKST EFNEHELKQW
YKGFLKDCPS GRLNLEEFQQ LYVKFFPYGD ASKFAQHAFR
TFDKNGDGTI DFREFICALS ITSRGSFEQK LNWAFNMYDL
DGDGKITRVE MLEIIEAIYK MVGTVIMMKM NEDGLTPEQR
VDKIFSKMDK NKDDQITLDE FKEAAKSDPS IVLLLQCDIQ K
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
- Additional notesProduct is NOT sterile! Please filter the product by an appropriate sterile filter before using it in cell culture.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 20mM Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris, pH 7.5
- 21 kDa CABP
- Hippocalcin like protein 3
- Hippocalcin-like protein 3
- FunctionRegulates (in vitro) the inhibition of rhodopsin phosphorylation in a calcium-dependent manner.
- Tissue specificityBrain and retina. Neuron-specific in the central and peripheral nervous system. Increased in the cerebrospinal fluid of Alzheimer disease patients (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the recoverin family.
Contains 4 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human VILIP1 protein images
SDS-PAGE - VILIP1 protein (His tag) (ab63276)
1. MW marker – 14, 21, 31, 45, 66, 97 kDa
2. reduced and heated sample, 5µg/lane
3. non-reduced and non-heated sample, 5µg/lane
References for Recombinant Human VILIP1 protein (ab63276)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"