For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Purified by using conventional chromatography.
Endotoxin: < 1.0 EU per 1 microgram of protein (determined by LAL method )
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8
- 21 kDa CABP
- Hippocalcin like protein 3
- Hippocalcin-like protein 3
- FunctionRegulates (in vitro) the inhibition of rhodopsin phosphorylation in a calcium-dependent manner.
- Tissue specificityBrain and retina. Neuron-specific in the central and peripheral nervous system. Increased in the cerebrospinal fluid of Alzheimer disease patients (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the recoverin family.
Contains 4 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human VILIP1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human VILIP1 protein (ab87893)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"