For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGKQNSKLRPEVLQDLRENTEFTDHELQEW YKGFLKDCPTGHLTVDEFKKIYANFFPYGDASKFAEHVFRTFDTNGDGTI DFREFIIALSVTSRGKLEQKLKWAFSMYDLDGNGYISRSEMLEIVQAIYK MVSSVMKMPEDESTPEKRTDKIFRQMDTNNDGKLSLEEFIRGAKSDPSIV RLLQCDPSSASQF
- Molecular weight24 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 193
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab99299 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.2M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Calcium binding protein BDR1
- Calcium-binding protein BDR-1
- FunctionMay be involved in the calcium-dependent regulation of rhodopsin phosphorylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the recoverin family.
Contains 4 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human VILIP3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human VILIP3 protein (ab99299)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"