For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMFHGIPATPG IGAPGNKPEL YEEVKLYKNA REREKYDNMA ELFAVVKTMQ ALEKAYIKDC VSPSEYTAAC SRLLVQYKAA FRQVQGSEIS SIDEFCRKFR LDCPLAMERI KEDRPITIKD DKGNLNRCIA DVVSLFITVM DKLRLEIRAM DEIQPDLREL METMHRMSHL PPDFEGRQTV SQWLQTLSGM SASDELDDSQ VRQMLFDLES AYNAFNRFLH A
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab87718 is purified using conventional chromatography.
- Additional notesEndotoxin Level: < 1.0 EU per 1 µg of protein (determined by LAL method).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 7.5
- ESCRT-I complex subunit VPS28
- Vacuolar protein sorting 28
- FunctionComponent of the ESCRT-I complex, a regulator of vesicular trafficking process.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the VPS28 family.
Contains 1 VPS28 C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 VPS28 N-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Late endosome membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human VPS28 protein images
References for Recombinant Human VPS28 protein (ab87718)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"