For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight66 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 375
- Related Products
- Substrate reagent
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific activity: 12 nmol/min/mg
- Purity> 90
The purity was determined to be >90% by densitometry.
- Additional notes
ab91092 (Cow Casein full length protein) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing Kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 10mM Glutathione, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- EC 18.104.22.168
- FunctionProbable serine/threonine kinase.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Highly expressed in fetal liver, skeletal muscle, pancreas, heart, peripheral blood leukocytes and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CK1 Ser/Thr protein kinase family. VRK subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human VRK2 protein images
References for Recombinant human VRK2 protein (ab107698)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"