For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 50mM Tris acetate, 1mM EDTA, pH 7.5
- Inactive serine/threonine-protein kinase VRK3
- Serine/threonine protein kinase VRK3
- Serine/threonine-protein pseudokinase VRK3
- FunctionInactive kinase that suppresses ERK activity by promoting phosphatase activity of DUSP3 which specifically dephosphorylates and inactivates ERK in the nucleus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CK1 Ser/Thr protein kinase family. VRK subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human VRK3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human VRK3 protein (ab75601)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"