For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected BTI-TN-5B1-4 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceADLGPPQEES LYLWIDAHQA RVLIGFEEDI LIVSEGKMAP FTHDFRKAQQ RMPAIPVNIH SMNFTWQAAG QAEYFYEFLS LRSLDKGIMA DPTVNVPLLG TVPHKASVVQ VGFPCLGKQD GVAAFEVDVI VMNSEGNTIL KTPQNAIFFK TCQQAECPGG CRNGGFCNER RICECPDGFH GPHCEKALCT PRCMNGGLCV TPGFCICPPG FYGVNCDKAN CSTTCFNGGT CFYPGKCICP PGLEGEQCEI SKCPQPCRNG GKCIGKSKCK CSKGYQGDLC SKPVCEPGCG AHGTCHEPNK CQCQEGWHGR HCNKRYEASL IHALRPAGAQ LRQHTPSLKK AEERRDPPES NYIWSGRLVP RGSHHHHHH
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesEndotoxin Level: < 1.0 EU per 1 µg of protein (determined by LAL method ).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, PBS, 1mM PMSF, pH 7.4
- Wnt inhibitory factor 1
- FunctionBinds to WNT proteins and inhibits their activities. May be involved in mesoderm segmentation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 5 EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 WIF domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human WIF1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human WIF1 protein (ab84186)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"